Wednesday 21 October 2009

To England's 'Eart Of Bindin' 'Earts

by: Steven Ilchev, 2009
******************************************************

O England, thou every bit of scenic solace
for thy roarin' fans!
I thee carry sounder than a jinglin' pound...
in me 'eart of mellow 'earts

And on me sleeve with ample swagger

signifying Treasure Island's trinkets'
fading avarice-appeal,
I'm staggered!

O England I thee adore,
for thee I'd haemorrhage profusely
like a panther

Down but ne'er out beside peace-propagating
standing stones
and stone circles' whis'prin' yet arousin'
tendencies, remarkable!

England, England bind our 'earts,
let them not disperse like wingless darts
as flags blood-red and flashy white
levitate not so discreetly on our
horizons multiplied!

No comments:

Post a Comment